Tuesday, December 6, 2011

To: RAVISH, and other Y! Users...

Disagreeing with a group doesn't make one a bigot...Hating a group makes one a bigot. I'm not entirely sure all bigotry is wrong. I hate sociopaths, so I guess that makes me a bigot. How is that wrong? They don't even meet the criteria for being human. I have quite a strong sense of remorse, yet I do not feel guilty about hating sociopaths. I haven't met them all, but I have been treated badly by enough of them to get the gist as to the fact that they don't care who they hurt, or how, or why. If I hated domesticated dogs, for their ability to manipulate their humans by mimicking facial, emotional expressions they see humans making (at appropriate times), no one could justifiably hold it against me. So, how could anyone justifiably hold this against me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment on my blog, I respectfully ask that you keep your comments clean, refraining from using the following, and anything relative to the following:
_Excessive Profanity (Please note that while I may not be offended by some words, my other readers MAY be, so using a thesaurus is a good idea)
_Unnecessary Vulgarity
_Excessive and/or Inappropriate Cursing
_Prison Lingo
_Excessive Drug-Culture Lingo
_Inaccurate and/or Unqualified/Unfounded Commentary on People's Mental Health (such as calling someone "crazy" or leaving messages about a fellow blogger having some form(s) of mental illness, etc.) Note that "insane" is a legal term, not a medical term, and be very careful with the usage of "sociopath," as it is a very serious accusation.
_Inappropriate comments on a person's sexual practices