Saturday, December 31, 2011

On AOL: Brad & Ange's Moral Mess, continued

Why do people think that peice of paper makes everything right?? My mother was married 5 times and the only thing that showed me was how to go to 4 different schools in the six grade and live in 48 of the 50 states. The only time we were in one spot for longer than 6 monthe was when she was LIVING with a man. But to me love is stronger between to people when you don't feel as if you HAVE to do something. You do it from the heart not because there is a peice of paper. Oh I"m 66 years and still have no idea who my father was and neither did my mother so with YOUR logic.....­..........­......

cookie7181964: My sympathy for you for your not knowing who your father is.
However, it's not about "a piece of paper"...It's about a legal and moral rite, and the writing on that piece of paper is a contract. Without that rite, and that contract, they are merely shacked-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment on my blog, I respectfully ask that you keep your comments clean, refraining from using the following, and anything relative to the following:
_Excessive Profanity (Please note that while I may not be offended by some words, my other readers MAY be, so using a thesaurus is a good idea)
_Unnecessary Vulgarity
_Excessive and/or Inappropriate Cursing
_Prison Lingo
_Excessive Drug-Culture Lingo
_Inaccurate and/or Unqualified/Unfounded Commentary on People's Mental Health (such as calling someone "crazy" or leaving messages about a fellow blogger having some form(s) of mental illness, etc.) Note that "insane" is a legal term, not a medical term, and be very careful with the usage of "sociopath," as it is a very serious accusation.
_Inappropriate comments on a person's sexual practices